Building A Performance Culture
Our Model: The 4S Conversations® Model is designed to gain alignment for all parties around the goals of conversations and help them see what success looks like for everyone involved. It also addresses the situations and sources that may be getting in the way of the goals and finally, maps out a straightforward solution that is understood and agreed to. In addition to providing a concise, clear path to objectives, practicing the 4S™ method often leaves individuals feeling more empowered, supported and well, more optimistic about their role and intentions within the organization. This leads to a culture of improved conversations, performance and ultimately more successful business outcomes.
Our Approach: Using a combination of 4S™ leading-edge learning solutions, one-on-one coaching, and measurement, Velocity supports clients as they architect, build, and maintain their performance culture. Velocity’s 4S™ solutions combine a dynamic classroom experience with virtual, social and game-based learning.
Velocity’s 4S™ Foundation program is the first step in creating a culture of conversational excellence.
Through the 4S™ Foundation program, your team members will learn to align their conversations, coaching, and feedback with the organization’s larger goals and strategies creating a seamless connection between an individual’s role and responsibilities and your organization’s definition of success.
By mastering the 4S™ approach, your managers will be able to:
- Clarify Success
- Establish what “good looks like” in terms of individual, departmental and organizational goals.
- Deliver actionable, relevant and success-focused feedback.
- Create high-impact relationships.
- Create focused and high-return action plans that power measurable and sustainable results.
Through Architecting Success, your account managers, business development, and other high-impact personnel are equipped with tools, skills, and processes they need to drive growth.
This includes the ability to:
- Demonstrate “relationship savvy” – knowing when to lead and when to let others lead
- Build eminence through a web of “many-to-many” relationships between yours and the customer’s organization
- Drive growth in existing accounts by mastering the elements of the Second Sell™
- Keep internal stakeholders informed, wisely allocate resources, and foster collaboration
- Navigate bigger picture business issues that impact both your and the customer’s business
Conversational Excellence Journey
In this course you will learn the best ways to understand, communicate and manage change to keep the culture of your organization calm and positive.
The Millennial Mystery
We adapted our 4S Conversation® model to teach them how to have effective conversations, with a focus on composure during difficult situations. We help them understand the importance of feedback, including how to give and receive it constructively. And ultimately, provide them with the tools that are necessary to build stronger relationships.
For some, emotional intelligence comes naturally. For others it’s a skilled that can be learned. This course helps people gain awareness, communicate and interact at a higher level of emotional intelligence.